Sunday, June 9, 2013

To share what I like

insomniagrrl: This is what I want for Mother's Day.I don't care...

















insomniagrrl:

This is what I want for Mother's Day.

I don't care if it puts me in hospital…

Click image for credit Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com

I love the look on her face. I like the fact that he is wearing...



I love the look on her face. I like the fact that he is wearing a band from a bar, meaning they have just come back from the bar and are tipsy.  She's wearing a wedding ring, he is not. So it's her husband taking the picture.  Perhaps they just picked him up at the bar, and now she is 1/2 naked on all 4s with his face buried in her pussy and ass.  And by the look on her face, she is loving it. It's going to be a great night.

Photo



Photo



iliketowatchmywifefuck: (via TumbleOn)



iliketowatchmywifefuck:

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



Photo



sex-dp-gangbang: take it slow



sex-dp-gangbang:

take it slow

xxxfantasiesxxx: undressyoutonight: Blond Swinger wife I'd...





















xxxfantasiesxxx:

undressyoutonight:

Blond Swinger wife

I'd like to go on vacation with this couple

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



freedomwife: A young guy and your 40-something wife. Everyone...



freedomwife:

A young guy and your 40-something wife. Everyone is happy.

secretsecretboudoir: Indulging in the most primal desire…



secretsecretboudoir:

Indulging in the most primal desire…

Photo



missandsir: Now…hold still,Sir…….I've got just *gasp* the...



missandsir:

Now…hold still,Sir…….I've got just *gasp* the right……spot…!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment