Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sexy BadAss

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



always-arousedxxx: I want you.



always-arousedxxx:

I want you.

spankme2: prayfuckdie: I'd tell you about my day but it looks...



spankme2:

prayfuckdie:

I'd tell you about my day but it looks like you don't care. wink

I really don't lol

always-arousedxxx: …and you wonder why I'm loud *trying to...



always-arousedxxx:

…and you wonder why I'm loud
*trying to catch me breath*

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



origamilove: Origami Love



origamilove:


Origami Love

Photo



ms-woodsworld: I find peace when you're near, You bring calm to...



ms-woodsworld:

I find peace when you're near,
You bring calm to my storms.
I am enveloped in your embrace,
Made to feel safe and wanted.
I know ecstasy from your touch,
There's power in our union.
Your words are my lifeline,
I find refuge in your guidance.
My heart and yours,
Are forever intertwined.
I am Yours, and
You are Mine…
I love you.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



eatmypussylove:



eatmypussylove:

Photo



1 comment:


  1. Ah, HOT LEGS! Now this is what the Golden Age of Adult Films is all about! http://www.analisisdigital.com.ar/noticias.php?ed=1053&di=1&no=246660 Bob Chinn, by this point a veteran of adult cinema whose name just screams quality, directs a first-rate cast performing a first-rate script, shot by a first-rate crew of professionals.https://fuhyohigai-labo.com/ Not only does the film look terrific, full of clever camera work and sizzling sex scenes, it's just plain FUN!

    ReplyDelete