Friday, June 7, 2013

Passion in the Rough...

Photo



Photo



Lust is not a sweet emotion. Lust is not the tender feeling you...



Lust is not a sweet emotion.

Lust is not the tender feeling you get when your lover says something that touches your heart.

Lust is not about the future, not about plans, not about creating the best possible world for you and your sweetie.

Lust is simple.  Lust is greedy.  Lust is immediate and possessive.

Lust wants what it wants, and does not care who or what gets in the way.

Whereas love can whisper "I want to dance naked in the rain with you for eternity!", lust screams "Your cock. My pussy. Now. And don't stop until I tell you to stop." 

Lust is pure id.  ~ Minivan Libertine

Look what Daddy brought for us to play with…



Look what Daddy brought for us to play with…

Love the attention you give me…



Love the attention you give me…

Next weekend perhaps…



Next weekend perhaps…

Love a woman with a hunger…



Love a woman with a hunger…

I want to feel that I can't stop it. I want to be really...



I want to feel that I can't stop it. I want to be really mastered, taken over by someone who isn't going to stop doing things because I'm not getting off on it.

Someone who knows enough not to endanger me, unless that was what was intended…  ~ Laura Antoniou, The Slave

Fear can be a potent aphrodisiac.  ~ Kele Moon, 'Beyond...



Fear can be a potent aphrodisiac.  ~ Kele Moon, 'Beyond Eden'

Love multi-tasking women…



Love multi-tasking women…

I want to put myself absolutely at your mercy for good or evil...



I want to put myself absolutely at your mercy for good or evil without any condition, without any limit to your power.  ~ Leopold von Sacher-Masoch

Love group fun…



Love group fun…

I totally understand why men love their cocks. I love being a...



I totally understand why men love their cocks. I love being a woman but there is something different about sliding a cock in a hole and pumping away. It's really intense.  ~  Emma Kelly 

Love the simple act of ownership…



Love the simple act of ownership…

Love this for so many reasons…



Love this for so many reasons…

fringeofdarkness: On Hard Use. I get hungry.  Very hungry.  And...



fringeofdarkness:

On Hard Use.

I get hungry.  Very hungry.  And mere food will not satiate me.  

Dominance is sometimes about unbridled passion and hard use.  It is about the rush a Dominant feels when he feeds his animal hunger and takes his girl deep, hard, and fast.  And it is about the sounds she makes as she sings to him and the way she squirms as he pins her to the bed under him as he ruts.

There is no better feeling than to release my hunger in this manner, pinning her under me, grabbing her by the hair, and fucking her hard.  The orgasm that comes is cathartic, and sates me in the most fulfilling way.

The beauty is simply the fact that she loves this.  She too craves being pinned under me, knowing I am taking her as mine, and fucking her almost like my prey.  Nothing makes her feel more desired, and nothing releases her to her own desires more than this.

Now that I have your attention…



Now that I have your attention…

Women are the purest form of art… alufem-milano: ...



Women are the purest form of art…

alufem-milano:

Alufem Milano

Fashion Fetish Magazine

Just plain cool… beautiful, but so cool too…



Just plain cool… beautiful, but so cool too…

Funny, my thoughts exactly… myredbike: You're too shy to...



Funny, my thoughts exactly…

myredbike:

You're too shy to tell me how you like it? Embarrassed? Can't think of the right words to say? It seems to me that you can't even admit to yourself what turns you on, let alone to me. What if it's something dirty? What if I shouldn't like something? What if I'm a freak? Those are useless questions.

I ask you. How do you like it? How do you want it? What intrigues you? What gives you an unexpected tingle? Nothing. You can't even look me in the eye when I ask you directly.

I want to give you what you really want, not just what is acceptable. But there's only so many times I'll ask. Sooner or later the patience runs out. If you don't give me anything, then I'll just have to take what I want and what I need. And how I like it. Hopefully it's how you like it, too. You had your chance…

No comments:

Post a Comment