Wednesday, June 5, 2013

1 couple, so much sex.

The slave was good last night. She got a reward.



The slave was good last night. She got a reward.

Photo



Followers, Lets play a game.

If you help promote/share us and this blog. We will make you signs. Stating your blog name. You can choose Master, Or Slave. And the area of the body you would like.

I suggest these on the Slave; Thighs, Ass, Hips, Chest. They’re all amazing.

You help us, we help you.

-The Master. 

And I suggest the Master’s dick, ass and arms. They make my knees weak.

-The Slave

"Here's a little surprise for you. The Master...



"Here's a little surprise for you. The Master hasn't even seen it yet. I hope I get punished for doing something without permission, (;
-The Slave

We got a request the other night wanting to learn more about me so here it is,

I’m 19 years. Had my birthday fairly recently actually. I’ve been dancing since I was about 3 years old. I’m mostly a hip hop and jazz dancer but I’ll do anything. Including pole, lap and belly dancing. (; I’m going to college currently but in my free time I love to write, read, dance and have sex with my Master. I love being thrown around and dominated. Being tied down is the most amazing thing ever and nothing turns me on more. I also love when my Master covers me in his hot thick cum but I love swallowing it even more.

-The Slave

Where do you guys live? Maybe we can have a foursome with me and my boyfriend. (;

We live on the West Coast. We're not going to give out our actual location though due to wanting to keep our identies a secret and keep the blog running for a long time. If you're not already following us please do and we'll follow back. Thanks beautiful. (:

-The Slave

And please, Add detail about this foursome, We've been offered; in person. Twice so far.

-Master. 

Hello my sexuals. I’m sorry my little surprise didn’t happen. It was super sexy video of...

Hello my sexuals. I’m sorry my little surprise didn’t happen. It was super sexy video of me masterbating and cumming for you all. I’m working on trying to fix it. Thank you for following us and once my Master is healed I plan on fully making up for it. (;

-The Slave

Thank you for the pic. I think it's worthy of getting a...



Thank you for the pic. I think it's worthy of getting a pic in return. Send more and you'll get more. (;

Our first dick submission!

One mile stone! Now all we need is a female follower submit and we’re on our way!

I actually like the fucked focus in the second one. It leaves a...





I actually like the fucked focus in the second one. It leaves a little to the imagination.

Slave does have such an amazing ass.  

Slave will have a little present for all of you tonight/tomorrow

Make sure to fill our ask with dirty requests and submit if you’re feeling up to it. This is run by both of us. So everything is excepted. Make her wet and me hard.

So since The Master is injured does The Slave do solo videos or pictures? Plus can we find out more about her? She has a fantastic ass. I just want to fuck her.

She does. Or, should rather. She is still very very shy. We're working on that. 
She can disclose as much as she would like. Like I said this is a huge step for her.

And yes she does. It tastes amazing, she is great at anal. Video coming soon. 

I'm loving the blog :D

Thanks gorgeous! We're waiting for my leg to get better before we post more pics and videos. Might be in the hospital for a few weeks. But thank you! If you could spread the word that would be awesome. I love your blog as well - 

The master. 

Photo



I guess it’s my turn to introduce myself. I am the Master. I am 19, Currently in college. ( We...

I guess it’s my turn to introduce myself. I am the Master. I am 19, Currently in college. ( We both are ) Going into the medical field. Proud owner of soon to be 3 tattoos. Things have been slow because I’ve been in the hospital due to a leg injury. I am very very dominating. I don’t fuck around. Things are done my way. Or they’re done harder and faster, until they’re done my way. I am a dancer as well, Slave got me into dancing and it’s been a great endeavor. I play piano, guitar, trumpet, percussion and bass as well as sing. I am also a currently rated Single Engine Land Private Pilot. I love to tie her down. I love rubbing her clit and watching her squirm only to find she can go nowhere. She is my slave. She loves to swallow and get facials. Also, she is now 19. So happy birthday slave.

We are also open to submissions and requests. We need them! please ask and request things you would like to see. 

Make her wet, and me hard, It will benefit all of us. 

Some background blurring in  CS5. I'm tired and have been...



Some background blurring in  CS5. I'm tired and have been in the hospital recently. This was pre-injuries.  Sorry for the blurriness. 

Do u have Skype is so add me jamieaat

We will in a few days!

What's your favorite sex position?

We’ll pick our favorite position at the end of the week and record it for all you sexual followers. Send us your most sensual, sexy, steamy positions. The more detailed the better. Make me wet. (;

-The Slave

Our ask is now open. Please fill it with dirty questions and requests.

Hey guys, a little bit about myself. I am the owner of that fantastic ass in the videos below, and I...

Hey guys, a little bit about myself. I am the owner of that fantastic ass in the videos below, and I love having sex with my man. We met over a year ago. I’m 18, but for just a few hours. I love getting bent over. And being face down. OH! And tied up! I love that shit. We will be posting some adventures for you all to… well you know. (; Thanks for the follow.

-The Slave

Oh and btw, I’m a dancer so  I’m very flexible. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment