Sunday, June 9, 2013

Schoolgirl Fantasies

Great submission from http://jimmynbren.tumblr.com/ Those...



Great submission from http://jimmynbren.tumblr.com/

Those panties look sooo comfortable!

Would you be interested if i would lay you on your back rip open your pantys and fuck you deep in your ass then shoot my load in your mouth?.

That'd be great, though I think I'd rather you shoot your load in my ass, so as I walk around after you're finished with me I can feel it dripping out of me and down my leg.

Missing your posts, hopefully one persons rants haven't made you stop. It's your life, your opinions and your feelings and your great posts and pictures. Please keep them up for the rest of us to enjoy, Mike

Yes it is my life… and sometimes my life gets busy.  And when my life gets busy, I dont spend as much time on tumblr or on the other sites I frequent.  

It's not personal to anyone else.  Its just that my real live > my online life.

eatingyouout: Sweet! WOW!



eatingyouout:

Sweet!

WOW!

adultjokes18plus: Follow for more adult humor! lol



adultjokes18plus:

Follow for more adult humor!

lol

finewomenblog: ixnay-on-the-oddk: cannabiscouple: chronicmeds:...



finewomenblog:

ixnay-on-the-oddk:

cannabiscouple:

chronicmeds:

dirty-dublin:

unfffffffffff

who is this??????

Girl you need to eat

Loser, you need to quit body shaming :)

I think this would be classified as the new Tumblr babe. Yum yum yum.

I took "Girl you need to eat" not as a body shame… but as a fact.  That's a girl I need to eat out.  I'd go down on her for hours.

iwanttobeagirlsobadly: nialas: She's getting more attractive...







iwanttobeagirlsobadly:

nialas:

She's getting more attractive as she gets older. Considering the level of attractive she started at, you have to say that's impressive.

You know what I find so inspiring about Eliza and, say, JLH? Yeah, what nialas said. They went from being quite attractive teenagers to becoming beautiful women.

Agree 100%

Hold on a second; I thought you were a guy who was into other guys. Whats with the Lesbo love?

No, YOU hold on a second.  First off let me address one thing.  If a guy is straight, Bi, or Gay; that doesn't mean that he cant love and appreciate lesbianism.  I dont know why you think a dude who's into other dudes cant appreciate girls who are into other girls.  So you might want to rethink some things.

Secondly… I'm Bi-curious.  I've never been with another guy, ever.  I'm not attracted to men. So if you're wondering why I'm bi-curious, I'll explain.  I'm attracted to the idea for a couple reasons. But I'll keep it succinct.   1)  I really want to know what its like from a girls perspective.  I know I never will know, but its the closest I can come.  When I fantasize about being with a guy… I'm imaging myself as a girl. 2) If you bothered to read my little blurb about myself you'll see that I've always wanted to be a girl.  So I have a submissive streak in me that ties in with reason #1.

Thirdly, my twin sister is a lesbian.  Well, she says she's 99% lez and 1% straight.  So why on earth would I hate something that's a HUGE component of who and what she is?  I love my sister more than anything else in this world… and that means I accept and love every part of her personality.

Fourthly, Since I'm jealous of my sisters femininity, and I love everything about her… and I wish I was a girl; there is a part of me that thinks I would probably have been a lesbian if I was a girl.  I love girls, I love everything about girls, that's why I wish I was one.  So if I was a girl, I assume I'd be like my twin sis.  Or at the very least… I'd want to be like my twin sis.  I love hearing my sister talk about her past relationships with girls.  I love hearing her talk about what she loves about other girls. I love hearing her talk about the emotional and personal connection she's had with her past girlfriends.  And you know what… I'm jealous of every single bit.

Fifthly, You just suck.

Sixthly, In case you didn't catch that last one… You suck.

Amen!



Amen!

Oh my god I wish it were possible for me to have a figure like...



Oh my god I wish it were possible for me to have a figure like that.  Sigh, but I know that no matter how hard I try, no matter how much effort and work I put out…. I can't have that figure… just because of that damn stupid Y Chromosome. 

Screw you Y Chromosome!

She is stunningly beautiful!









She is stunningly beautiful!

I love the way girls kiss.  Its so beautiful.



I love the way girls kiss.  Its so beautiful.

Oh what I'd give to have that view and feel what that must...





Oh what I'd give to have that view and feel what that must feel like.

wow… two finger release. Difficulty rating = 8.5



wow… two finger release.

Difficulty rating = 8.5

Another example of how being a female is an amazing thing.



Another example of how being a female is an amazing thing.

I realize that Society Sexualizes Lesbians to the Millionth...



I realize that Society Sexualizes Lesbians to the Millionth degree… and I'll admit that its erotic.  I love hearing my sister talk about her adventures… but there's one other thing I get out of talking to my sister… and that's the beauty behind it.

It would be so awesome for society as a whole to realize how beautiful, sensual, caring, loving and heart warming Lesbianism is.

A woman wearing Black Tights when dressed up is the epitome of...



A woman wearing Black Tights when dressed up is the epitome of Class.  And yes… Class deserves a Capital C.

Pic 1: Feeling the poke at my back door is such a turn on Pic 2:...





Pic 1: Feeling the poke at my back door is such a turn on

Pic 2: I took this so I could see how deep inside me it'd be… and my only thoughts are… OMG.

I LOVE how amazing Pantyhose make my legs look!











I LOVE how amazing Pantyhose make my legs look!

Me.











Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment